Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bye Bye Pick Line!

Yesterday I was so happy to get rid of my pickline! I still hadn't been feeling much like celebrating my last week of chemo....or any of the great stuff that comes with it the last few days. I had a hard last few days and last night was full of alot of emotions. Thank goodness for JD, who was there with lots of hugs and encouragement. I get down because I feel like to world is moving on without me as I recover and try to regain my strength....well, in a way, it is but that doesn't mean people have forgotten than I am going through this, and the support continues to flow.....I just spend 20 wonderful minutes sitting on my front step ( after getting the mail- a big deal for me!) reading cards from friends who are just reminding me that life will be back to normal soon and that they are thinking of me! One of my friends called today. just to talk....and that was nice too! Today is really the first day I have felt like talking at all. I got up this morning and took a real shower. ( without wrapping my pick line arm in plastic wrap!) and washed my head with conditioner.:) aaahhhhh
So The past week or two I have taken a few pictures here and there and thought Id share....Im on the way to feeling better and will continue to feel better and stronger each day! Im looking forward to "being there" for my kids in the evening and working a little bit around my house. I know I cant do too much too fast ( per JD and Doctors) but I'll be happy just to feel like lifting my head up off my pillow every day! :) Here's some fun pics!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment